Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Made to Order...

I got a phone call from my sweet husband, letting me know he forgot his lunch.  So I asked him if he wanted me to bring him a lunch.  Not only did he say yes, but he asked for his favorite sandwich.  The Philly Steak and Cheese.  I told him that would be no problem, I could do that.  He asked if we had enough for a couple more sandwiches, I said "yes".  Next thing I heard on the other side of the phone he was taking orders from a few guys he works with.  Not only was I making four sandwiches, but they were being made to order. 
Rob- green pepper's, jalapeno's
Don- onion's 
John- green pepper's, onion's, mushroom's
Tyson- green pepper's, onion's, mushroom's,jalapeno's

I really enjoyed doing this for them.  I grew up in the catering business, so this is something I enjoy.  They taste really good too. 

1 comment:

Diny123 said...

YUMO!= sounds so good