Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun Dinner Date

I got an Email from my sweetheart and this is what it said:
Why don’t you grab the following and meet me in the parking lot at Sears…
A couple of sandwiches and sodas
A Jacket…for you
Your Helmet….
So I packed up a lunch box and headed to the sears parking lot to meet my dream date.  I jumped on his orange motorcycle and we were off.  I Love riding with him and wrapping my arms around him.
We went to Imperial Beach and enjoyed walking down the pier while watching the many birds swooping down for their dinner. I had to sit there for a few moments but I finally got a picture of one diving in the water and coming up with a mouth full.
There were many fishing poles along the side and most of them sat with the chance of a catch on them.  Even if they did catch something they were so small that you would have to catch a lot of them to even make a meal.  Luckily we brought our own.
We then headed over to take a few pictures of the Temple and walk around, but the clouds were so thick and the sun decided to shine somewhere else. It was really a wonderful day. 

1 comment:

Diny said...

I enjoy reading your days of the Days- and hope to visit again next year patti said there was another confrence in SanDeigo- heres hoping!- hugs- Di