Our oven has broke down once again and it is the same problem that it had back in February. It's cheaper to buy one then to fix this one. So until then it's back to the BBQ for baking and cooking. Of course the oven broke down just after I made the batter for banana bread. But it turned out great on the BBQ.
But I am not sure I will be able to do Thanks Giving on the grill. We will just have to wait and see. Hopefully Santa will come early this year. The one thing I can't do on the BBQ is cheesecake, and if I can't make them I can't make any money for our adoption fund. What fun.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's no fun! Come on over any time you need to use an oven :)
Mine doesn't get used too much!! You are welcome to use it, and can do cheesecakes...you just might not get them back:}
Post a Comment