Friday, July 8, 2011

Easter and the Green Monster

Easter started with spending time with our friends Isabelle and Seth Senecal.  It was a wonderful time, and we made Eater baskets to fill with goodies.  I really enjoy spending time with them, they are a sweet couple.
Rob made one just like he did when he was young.
I made one out of origami like I did when i was younger.
Isabelle had a really neat book of origami that was cool to use.
My sweet husband surprised me with an Easter Bowl filled with a lot of goodies, and I love the bowl.
This little guy is the Easter Green Monster.  It actually said that on his tag.  He is so weird and sooo cute all in one.  He has been popping up around the house in different places and always makes you smile when you find him.
Rob started hiding and this was his first spot, and yes he did scare me.
This is where I put him, Rob's medicine cabinet.
Then my sock drawer.
This was the perfect spot to hide him for Rob.
The chocolate bunny didn't make it.  He actually decapitated himself in the sun on the table, but it is kind of funny.

No comments: