It all started with a dirty jeep. I have had people asking to see a picture of what first attracted me to Rob. Well it was this dirty jeep. I wasn't looking for a spouse and neither was he. We just both needed a friend to talk to. The picture he saw of me was about 10 years older. I sent him a message asking about that jeep. I just wanted to know who had fun getting it that muddy. Anyways that's how it all started. Who would have guessed I would be able to ride in it. I told him we can sell anything, but we have to keep our "Dirty Jeep"
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a way to start your blog! I love it! Great story. Yep, you gotta keep that cupid of a JEEP. It's not only dirty, but it's cute!
I love your blog! I knew you could do it!
Katie'
I love your blog. This is so neet. You have to
keep the jeep.
Post a Comment