
My Grandma Kline and Great-Grandmother Hansen had very green hands, not thumbs. My Dad has some pretty green fingers himself. So I'm hopping I got a little green myself. I had to find a little space in our back yard that I could work. One problem. The sun beats down and is to hot for me to work. SOOOO this creative redneck built a little shelter and it feels so awsome back there now. I actually feel a little closer to feeling like I am back home. I really enjoy working with my hands and nature. I can't wait for Rob to get back home and see what I have done. (He's in Virginia till April 11th, and he is really ready to come home).

The pile of dirt is actually a wonderful mix I put together and it will grow anything. I LOVE IT! I got it from a book called "Square Foot Gardens" by Mel Bartholomew.
1 comment:
Hey I used that book and did a garden years ago!- Jiny would be proud too!- Good luck with this- I guess its a little too soon to ask for fresh tomatoes when we get there huh?- haha
Post a Comment