Sunday, January 13, 2013

Long Time - Tough Time

It's been over a year since I really put anything into my blog.  I've started plenty of times and just haven't been able to deal with what I have needed to write about.  I have lost a lot of people and family in my life, each one a treasure.  Other than my sister Becca and my Granma Kline, Meicko was my best friend.  She saved my life on many occasions and helped me to see the world in many different ways.  I know most people will never understand that.  But I really miss her very much.  I'm still not ready to talk about her and what happened.  But I needed to start writing so that I can eventually write down mine and her story.  A lot has happened since the Lord welcomed her home and I need to write it all down.  Especially our time with our family and our future.

No comments: