We haven't had a group of friends over in a long time. It wasn't because we didn't want to , but because I physically have not been able to. The last couple of years have really taken a toll on my body's health and has created many limitations that we, both Rob and I, are trying to adjust to.
A couple of weeks ago I decided no matter what I was going to have some friends over for dinner. I wasn't sure if my body was going to let me or not, but my heart and mind was all for it. What use to take me a day or two to prepare my home for guests took a little over a week. I felt so sorry for my sweet husband having to do most of the work, yet he wouldn't let me over due. He IS so wonderful.
The house wasn't perfect and not completely like I would have wanted it, but it felt wonderful to come home from Church and not have to do anything before people came over.
We had four families come over and it was wonderful to have them here.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your home always has a wonderful spirit during those dinner groups. I'm sure everyone there had a great time. Your life is an example.
Post a Comment