Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dryer Throw UP!!!


I have never seen dryer throw up before, but let me tell you it's pretty gross. I'm not talking about human throw up, but stuff from the dryer. For the last few years to get clothes dry we have had to run the dryer 4 or 5 times. It gets to the point to where I hate doing laundry.




My sweet husband decided it was time to fix the dryer. So under the house he went and pulled all the hosing out.




We looked at it and realized why nothing was drying. There was so much lint that gathered up in the hosing that air could not pass threw it.



So why do I call it throw up? Because of the moisture from the clothes and all the lint that gathered in the hosing it became very moist. SOOOOO when Rob dropped one on the grass it looked like throw up, hence dryer throw up.





Now our dryer works great and my husband is still
MY HERO!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Rob,
Do you think dryer throw up is contagious? Maybe you should come and check ours.
Love,
Sandy and Judy

Candi said...

What a good husband you have! He babysits and fixes dyers, what else can he do? :)

Deborah said...

There's a first for everything I guess...That was my first time seeing "dryer throw-up." I'm wondering if it had a "throw-up" stentch too.

I agree, you do have a great husband, and you are just as great, for it is you who had to endure doing that endless laundry...

Sandra said...

YOU are my hero! Thanks for all the help. I love you. Sandy