Friday, May 8, 2009

NOT the swine...but

I have been sick for over two weeks now and am finally coming back to life. With the scare of the swine flu going around and everyone scared of anyone with just a sniffle I have stayed home and inside most of the time. I have just had the flu, but it has been the hardest case of the flu that I have had in a long time. It might as well been the swine flu I have felt like I was dying a few times when I couldn't even eat or drink anything. Because of my cough and asthma I ended up sleeping in my chair for about a week because laying down was not an option. Ohhhhh how I missed my big squishy bed and all its comforts, oh I missed my sweet Rob as well, but our bed is AWESOME!!!!!

While I have been ill, I thought this is the time to get all the little things done in the house that I can. My body on the other hand has decided otherwise. So not only did I not get all the big jobs I wanted to get finished, my little jobs didn't either. I am a pretty laid back person, but my list of things I want to get done keeps getting longer and I'm not knocking anything off of it.

One of these days my list wont matter, and I can't wait to find out what that will feel like.

1 comment:

Diny said...

Oh SiS i am so sorry- Patti was sick when we got home too- and I have been lucky so far so good- Except for my right foot- Which is very sore- I am okay-

Is there a way you can prop yourself up in your bed with extra pillows- that way you might get the best of both worlds!

Get well soon- Diana