For Mother's Day Rob decided to make his Bacon Explosion.

He was so Proud of it, if you can't tell (SMILE). But be careful just looking at it will raise your cholesterol 100 points. He saw the recipe for it about 8 months ago and has been planning it ever since. So it came down to having it on Mother's Day. I didn't help him at all, it was all him. I was impressed with how well he did.

It was definitely a project that needed planning. It is two pounds of Bacon and two pounds of Italian Sausage. He looked for the "just right" ingredients over the last three months. It's fun to watch him get all excited over stuff like this. I LOVE cooking and am glad that he enjoys doing a few things as well. He is a real good cook when it comes to breakfast.

I did have my phone close by just in case I needed to call "911". But I made sure we had a big salad to go with it to try and balance it out a little bit.

We didn't eat all of it. Rob took it to work the next day. He want's to try it again, but a little smaller and with a few changes. He is getting creative with it (SMILE).
3 comments:
Bacon and sausage...together...on the grill...WOW! My heart does feel a little heavy looking at it, but my mouth is watering at the same time. What a great guy you have!
Hahaha I knew about that recipe for almost a year now- When I saw this Of course I new Bob would have to try it!- looks alot better than the one we had done in the oven!- Hope you are feeling better too!- hugs- Diana
I think you should add some hash browns and catsup in the middle. Yum....
Post a Comment