So when we got back to California I decided I needed to build a box to put it in so it wouldn't get broke. It took a while because of the heat we had for a couple of months, but I finally finished it. Now I look like a PRO with my fishing pole in a protected box when I show up at the lake. Can't wait to take it for a spin, just have to wait for our next vacation, bummer.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
A Box For My Fishing Pole
Well I finally got it finished. A box for my precious fishing pole. I don't do much fishing out here in California, but back home you can find me at a lake or camping by a river. When I moved to California my fishing pole was used to much and so it was not very well taken care of and broke. So when My sweet Rob and I went back home for a few weeks we went to the awesome Bass Pro shop just before we went camping and he bought me this really nice fishing pole and gear. It's a Zebco Prostaff, 3 bearing 10lb weight line. I LOVE IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So shiny and pretty. I bet it smells good too. What a skill you have!
WOW!!! You are amazing!!
That is AWESOME!!! I am very impressed!
WoW !!! Can I go fishing with you??!!!!!
Josephine Tamanalevu---maybe somedays we can join u, love that:)
Cherri White---The box looks great! Did you use a saw to make it? Details girl, I want details!
Katie' Day---First God planted a little seed, then it rained. A tree grew, then someone cut it down and I bought the wood....Just kidding. I used a table saw, band saw, scroll saw, table sander, hand sander, framer bands, wood clamps, wood glue, wood filler, stain, gloss, and a lot of elbow grease. The wood is poplar,and oak. I drew up the plans and then put it together. Do you want more details?
Cherri White---No, I deserved that. ha ha ha. Can I hire you?
Katie' Day---LOL LOL Sure yo can hire me.
Hazel Day---I want one in Pink!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment