Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Mini's

I had a lot of fun with these bite size pumpkin pies. They are just the right size to pop in your mouth. I decided to make these for my Visiting Teaching Sisters, and it didn't take very long and was really easy. This is the first time I had made them so they aren't that pretty, but they are darn GOOD!!

3 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

YUM!!! You'll have to teach me this one!!

Candi said...

Those are SO stinkin cute!! There is nothing better than something bite size, so you can get the full yummy goodness all it one bite. :)

Rob n Katie' said...

Cherri White---So, how did you make these little tasty treats?

Gina Garner Neder---The treats were yummy! Thanks for brining them to me, even though I forget every time you're supposed to visit me and make you climb down our mountain in the dark... :-(

Katie' Day---No problem my friend, I will remember next time to email or call next time. third times a charm :). You know I am dedicated when I climb a mountain for you (BIG SMILE).