Saturday, October 3, 2009

Halloween Ghoul Cake Pops

Today was so much fun. I went to see a great goalie, Jessica Hunt, at a soccer game, then went off to play with some cake.

Becky Hunt and I went to a Cake Pop class today. It was so fun to learn how to make these fun little guys. I can't wait to start playing with the Chocolate a little more. I use to do chocolate painting and creations. So this is going to be a new adventure.

Aren't they cute?

Messed Up Mummy, Mummy, Witch, One Eyed Purple People Eater, Cupcake, Ghost

Hello Kitty, Pumpkin, One Eyed Purple Eater, Frankenstin, Unknown

Wolfman, Gobber, Hello Kitty, Frankenstien
I am so glad we went to the class and learned how to make these. Once I got home I had to quickly take these pictures so that Rob could devour a few of them. They not only look good they taste good too!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

My favorite is the One Eyed Purple People Eater. He's so cute!

Sandra said...

They are cute. I have a girlfriend I use to work with that made them out of white chocolate for Easter Bunnies and they were delicious! Yours are adorable. Happy Birthday to Rob!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh those are ADORABLE!! You have to show me how to make those little guys one of these days! I love them!!

Candi said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob n Katie' said...

Melanie Crockett Holdaway---those are so stinkin cute! Good job!

Hazel Day---You'll have to show me how to make them sometime. They are so cute and my grandkids would love them.

Tiffany Thackeray Day---I want to know how to make them! Is it a chocolate mold?

Katie' Day---No they are cake balls dipped in chocolate and decorated with candy and more choclate. They are really easy and a lot of fun to make and even more fun to eat.