Thursday, June 17, 2010

! ! ! DISNEYLAND ! ! ! AND ! ! ! CALIFONIA ADVENTURES ! ! !

I FINALY MADE IT!!!!
 This is how it all started.  My Visiting Teacher Sandra Ruiz came to my house and we just started chattin' and have a good ole time when we got on the subject of DISNEYLAND and I told her I hadn't been for 36years, that's right not since I was 4, and that I wanted to go sooooo bad.  Rob has not that been excited to go.  She said "well why don't we go?"  I thought she was talking about saetting it up sometime down the road or something, but nope she was talking about the next week.  So we went through our calendars and came up with 3 days the following week.  Right then she picked up her phone and texted Dee Dee Prescot, who at one time was my Visiting Teacher, and a date was set.  The following Monday.  I was so excited I could stand it.  Monday came and we were off to have some fun with the girls.   We got there and the first place we went was California Adventures.  I had no idea we were going to do both parks.....I was even more excited now.
Of course the first ride we went on was "Tower of Terror".  It was AWSOME!!!!! I just remember going in and I felt like a little kid I was so excited.  I couldn't contain it.  I yelled so much I couldn't wait for the next ride.  In the picture it looks like I am praying, but I am clapping it was so fun.
.
The girls and I had so much fun.  We laughed so much that when we went on "The Materhorn" we laughed through the entire ride and then when we were getting off I was laughing so hard I litterally fell off the ride when I was getting off.  As I lay on the ground laughing my friends were standing there laughing as well.  We are sure everyone else thought they were either crazy or very mean.  I got up and we walked off laughing even harder.
We went on a wonderful day. The weather was perfect, there were no crowds and the lines went really fast. They went so fast that we went to both parks and went on 10 rides, it would have been 12 but two of them were closed.
The rides were: Tower of Terror, Toy Story, Soarin' Over California, Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Indiana Jones Adventure, Matterhorn Bobsleds, Pirates of the Caribbean, It's a Small World, The Haunted Mansion.
We had no idea that we would get through that many, apparently I am good luck.
These were the best girls to go with. I had so much fun with them, and yes Dee Dee only in San Diego would I have found you to have this much fun.
Dee Dee took this while we were on "Big Thunder Mountain Railroad". I had the best time ever. It was well worth the 36year wait.  Thank you Sandra and Dee Dee you are AWSOME friends!!!!

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

It truly was the funnest day I've had in a long time. I still laugh thinking about all the fun we had. Kinda felt like being teenagers again!! Glad you had so much fun and that I was able to tag along.

Dee Dee said...

PS Told ya so. CA is amazing! You just can't sit in your house to fall in love with it:)