Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Midwest Wilderness

This is what I like about spending time out in the Midwest.  You can travel through the wilderness and see some of the most incredible animals living in there natural habitats.  I am so grateful for the long lens I have on my camera.  I was able to catch some beautiful views of these wonderful creatures.  The Lord has blessed us with such beauty.
We had to be extra quiet when I took these.  If you make the wrong movement you could startle them and miss your shot.  So I was extra quiet and still just to get them.  I was in awe at how incredible each one was graceful and the personalities that would take just a brief moment for me to see.  Each one amazed me by their sheer presence.
These guys are really cute.
I was very happy to get a close up of this guy and not get bit.

Thank you Lord for a "Bass Pro"

P.S. the aligator was the only live one.....(SMILE).

1 comment:

Deborah said...

That was pretty funny Katie. You had me going for awhile and I was so in awe at how close you got to those animals! I love the Bass Pro Shop too. It's a fun hang-out.