Rob called me three weeks before our vacation was going to start and said "I have a surprise for you, but you can't have it till we are on vacation". He loves to give me surprise's and of course I love getting them from him. He gave me a few clues and I tried hard to guess it of course.
The clues were: it's bigger then the car, but you can fold it up to fit in the Motorcycle, you're going to love it and you're going to hate it (this one was confusing, because why would you give someone something they're going to hate).
I of course kept bugging him about it and he kept bringing it up. Finally we agreed that we weren't going to talk about it anymore. One day a week before we were going on vacation we were in the car going somewhere and he started to giggle and jostle in his seat and I look at him and said "I thought we weren't going to talk about it." He can always make me laugh.
So when our parents home in Arkansas he was very excited to give me my surprise, little did he know it was a big surprise for him as well.
I opened it up and it was a one way plane ticket to fly back to California after he and Drew had left. That was the surprise for me. The surprise for him was that he had made it for July 30th instead of June 30th. Meaning I was going to be in Arkansas for 5 weeks instead of 1.
This was the conversation:
K: It's a plane ticket. I am staying for 5 weeks????? (concerned voice)
R: No look at it again.
K: OK, ahhh July 30th is what it says.
R: no,no,no....look at the bottom of the ticket (still smiling)
K: ah Becky what does it say?
B: Yep july 30th
R: Are you sure?, let me see that. Yep...it say July 30th...Now that is funny.....
K: Now that is a funny surprise. One that backfires....
Gotta love him......
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!
What is Rob going to do without you that long????
Oh my! He told us about your 1 week surprise so funny that it ended up being a surprise to him as well :) ENJOY!!!!
Post a Comment