Saturday, September 11, 2010

It is AMAZING!!!!!!!

It is amazing to me how one very small event, one very small moment in time can become so much.  It is not something that actually effects anyone else at that moment, nor does anyone else even know that this one very small event is even taking place when it is happening.  Yet, it is the one moment that makes you realize why everything else happened the way it did to get you where you are at this moment.  There are many things that happen to you through out your entire life, big things, small things, things that have no reason or understanding to them and things that you are blown away with when they happen.  There are the moments of sadness, hurt and pain.  Moments of joy, happiness and complete wonder.  Yet, each one of these events you notice right away.  They touch you noticeably enough that you at times share them with everyone around you, or you keep it all to yourself.  An idea or a decision is one of those noticeable moments that you think about and help it grow by thinking about it.  But there is one event, one very small moment in time that very few can pinpoint it's exactness that it was that very event that put you where you are at this very moment.  The one event that changed every thought, idea, and direction of every moment that was about to happen.  It is an event so small and so indiscreet that though it might have happened to you, you do not realize that it happened till you realize the moment you are experiencing now was because of this one very small event. 

I know the exact moment when this very small event happened that put me where I am at this very moment.  This one very small event was the greatest moment in my life and without this one moment in time I would not be partaking of some of the largest events in my life.  Events that create the greatest moments that are noticeable by everyone.  Events that come from a very small unnoticed moment.

The very exact moment I saw a picture of a dirty jeep was an event of such a small proportion that no one, including myself noticed....until now.  It was that event, that one very small moment of time that put me at this very moment.  Not all the moments that came after it, those events are noticeable.  But that exact moment became the greatest event in my life.

It is amazing how a simple picture of a dirty jeep has given me some of the greatest continuous moments in my life.  Tonight one of those great moments was realizing how much Our Heavenly Father loves me by Blessing me with a sweet, kind and loving spirit for a husband. When did I notice this exact moment?  When I looked at this wonderful man sleeping and reaching for my hand.  At this exact moment, this very small event I realized it all happened because of a dirty jeep.

I Love You My Love

2 comments:

Diny said...

Oh dear sister- you brought tears to my eyes- He is wonderful and I am blessed to call him brother- yes that lil brother who once was a thorn in my side has blessed me with his spirit and simple acts of love. For without him I doubt I would be who I am right this instance sitting here typing this note- God blessed us all on an October morn, the day my lil brother was born-
Tell him for me he is loved beyond measurre- as are you Now to sleep perchance to dream!- Diny

Deborah said...

Very sweet words, Katie.