Monday, October 25, 2010

Swollen Face and Smile

On Saturday night I was brushing my teeth and my filling came out exposing the root.  It was extremely painful and made it very difficult to sleep or do anything.  I am very grateful that it happened after the wonderful Time Out For Women Conference and not before or during.  Over night the side of my face swelled up extremely fast because of a bad infection building up.  I went to the Dentist and he was unable to save my tooth and had to pull it, which was the last thing I wanted but there was no other choice, and now I have a really bad infection, and a swollen face that is causing pain.  But on the funny side my face looks funnier than it usually does.
These are before and after the Dentist. 
I am smiling in the bottom pictures.

1 comment:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh my goodness gracious! You poor thing! That sounds soooooooooooo painful! Anything we can do for you???