Thursday, January 27, 2011
Time with Mom
Since I have know Rob I have had the opportunity to get to know just about everyone in his family. Except for his mom. Every time we have gone to spend time with them there are usually a lot of other people around and everyone is so busy. Which is good so that we get to spend time with all of our family, but I have not really gotten to know his mom. The last two days they were here Rob had to work and so I got time with both mom and dad. Dad and I were going to go fishing on Tuesday together, but because I messed up my knee real bad I was unable to go. I was really sad about it because I have always wanted to go fishing out on the ocean, but it was also a good thing. I got some real one on one time with mom and it was great! She is a very special person and very loving. We got to talk about all kinds of things and I can see parts of her in Rob and I really love that. She is a little spit fire, but she is also a caring person who has a lot to give. It was a good visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment