Saturday, January 29, 2011
FEAR!!!!
Today was a normal Saturday. Rob made breakfast we ate and were ready to give Meicko and Kumori their breakfast, but we couldn't find Meicko. The smoke alarm had gone off earlier and she decided after receiving comfort from her mommy she would go up into the backyard and relax under one of the trees. I went looking for her, calling her name and she started to come down the rock hill. Her eye sight is getting worse and her joints are getting stiffer. All it took was one miss step and she began to fall and roll part way down the hill. I was scared. My heart lept out of my chest and pure FEAR rushed over me. I yelled for Rob a couple of times and he did not hear me. I told Meicko to not move as I ran closer to the door and yelled for Rob again. This time he heard me and came out. By the time I got back to Meicko she had started to come down the hill again. Before I could get to her she had rolled sideways twice over almost hitting the shed. Rob ran up the hill and grabbed her while we both helped her down to flat ground. She only yelped once. I was surprised she hadn't hurt herself worse than she did. I have not been that scared in a very looong time. I have had this sweet strong puppy for most of her life and I can not think of ever being without her at this time, that is till today when I could have lost her. She is very precious to me and has been a great strength in my life. Her name is Meicko Felsa, meaning "Strong Freedom"! That is what she has given me in my life. I spent the next hour watching every move she made just to make sure she was OK. Thank you Heavenly Father for watching over her today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment