Monday, October 24, 2011

Rosita's

On my way home I stopped in Phoenix to have dinner with Drew and Becky.  We hadn't seen them since they had gotten engaged and I was looking forward to spending some time with them.  It will be the first time that it will be just me and the two of them.  I was really looking forward to sitting down to some good food and great company. 

Ever since Drew was little he and Rob would go out to eat at this place called Rosita's.  It's a Mexican restaurant that has wonderful food.  Rob always orders the same things when he goes there and Drew usually does the same.  they start out with chips and there cheese dip (which is really good) and with that they have the Rosita's special and a mountain dew.  I don't think that will ever change for either of them.

I met up with Drew and Becky and we had a wonderful meal and great conversation.  They said they didn't have much time and so I didn't know how long I would have with them.  I was stopping for the night about an hour north of them and so I was in no hurry and wasn't pressed for time.  I was very grateful that I wasn't in a hurry.  I really enjoyed being with them both and taking the time to be with them.  We had good food and a lot of laughter.  They are such a wonderful couple and they stayed up to the last minute before they were going to be late to one of Becky's nieces graduation.  It really meant a lot to me that they spent so much time with me, and that it was so much fun.  They are so cute!

No comments: