Friday, December 16, 2011

4 YEARS!!

The awesome man I am married to is a real romantic.  Tonight we were finally able to find some time to celebrate our Eternal Marriage of four years thus far.  We received a coupon for a free appetizer at a new favorite place of ours, Miguel's.  We got ready and as we were walking out the door he grabbed a plastic grocery bag that had something in it.  We were seated and he quickly started to pull something out of the bag.  It was the very first photo that was taken of us five years ago still in the frame it was originally put in.  He placed it on the table and then grabbed a card out of the bag.  It is very beautiful and fit us to a tee.  He definitely spent time finding this card.  Inside was a hand written letter that made me cry.  He has such a gentle heart.  As I was reading the letter he pulls out two pieces of folded paper and begins to write on the edges of it.  He handed me one along with a pen and told me I was to answer the questions on the paper.  They were very simple questions, and very easy to answer.  We then read the answers back to each other, and yes I got teary eyed again.    I asked him when he came up with all of this, he said "oh, about a week ago".  I sure do LOVE him.It has been four years that my sweet and wonderful husband and I have been sealed for time and all eternity.  It has been such an adventurist 4 years.  Everyday he makes me smile, even when I am hurting, or get mad over something that really doesn't matter.  He always wakes me with a smile and a sweet good morning, just before we have morning prayers together.  He always makes sure that I am taken care of.  He is incredible!!!

No comments: