Monday, January 30, 2012
Morning Warmth
Every morning during the week My sweet husband and I get up at about 5am and start the day. We enjoy having breakfast together and getting a good start on the day. By the time I make it into the kitchen Rob has started a fire (in the fireplace) and the water starting to boil for our out cereal and eggs. It is such a wonderful feeling to wake up early and just enjoy the morning before it starts to get busy. This is the first year that we have really used our fireplace. Because of my RA, and other issues I have, I have a really hard time getting my joints and muscles to loosen and warm up. That is till I stand in front of the warmth of a fire. The fire in the morning reminds me of back home. Thank you sweetheart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that you guys do that.
Post a Comment