Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Becky's Birthday Gift

Our sweet Becky's Birthday is on March 1st. When the kids told us they were coming for the weekend I knew exactly what I wanted to give her.  Her bathroom is ocean blue with Dolphins.  So I made her two really big bath sheet towels with Dolphins embroidered on them in a ocean blue color.     
 One says "Becky's" (because it was made for her)
The other says "Becky's Also" (Rob's idea) and it was funny.

I put them in the guest bathroom hoping it would be a fun surprise.  But Rob and I are a little impatient.  The kids were here for about 2 hours and finally Rob and I mentioned that still had found Becky's gift.  So both Drew and Becky started looking around the house and then Becky finally found them. 

The towels aren't perfect but they are really soft, and the first ones I have ever done.



2 comments:

Heather Faulkner said...

Those are super cute Katie!! I also like Rob's idea for the second towel.

Rob n Katie' said...

Thanks!! I wasn't sure if I was going to do it or not, til I remembered they are Day's. So of course I had to