Today I got to hold sweet little Garrett Senecal for the first time. He was born a few days before Valentines Day to our dear friends Isabelle and Seth. He is a sweet little bundle that has stolen my heart. Isabelle called a few weeks ago and asked if Rob would participate in Garrett's Baby Blessing. We were both very honored that they thought of Rob and how much that would mean to us. It is an honor to be apart of such a beautiful part of someones life.
Isabelle's parents where also there. They flew all the way from France to spend this time with them for a couple of weeks. I was also excited to meet them. Both Rob and I looked at Isabelle and her mother and they look so much alike.
All I really remember of Sacrament meeting with them was the Blessing. I had no idea what the speakers spoke about. Not because they were quiet, but because I held Garrett for most of the meeting and that was where all my attention went. I almost had him asleep before the meeting was over and it was time for Rob and I to head back to our ward where he was going to be singing.
This was a good way to start the day.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment