Well I found something that I really enjoyed doing here in San Diego. We went Sailing. If it wasn't for Rob's sister Diana we would have never known that this opportunity was even available out here. We went on a 4 and half hour trip at full sail out into the ocean and back aboard the Californian. It is a replica of the 1847 C.W. Lawrence that protected the San Diego Bay during the Gold rush. They also shoot off two 6lb guns when we came in. Everyone who enjoys sailing should take this trip.

3 comments:
What a beautiful ship! Looks like fun. I gotta get Thavee out on it.
TOTALLY kewl video Sis!- Our pictures turned out pretty good but not the one of the guns!- I am so glad you had a good time! There was so much more I wanted to do but didn't have enough time- Like going for tea and playing dressup theres aplace for that! and dessert place called EXTRODINARY- which i am told is just that!- Will have to come out again! hugs-Di
Hey i tried starting one of these blog things- you can find it here: http://diny123.blogspot.com/ I named it- admire di no followers yet! but will keep a watch on it-Di
Post a Comment