Wednesday, September 30, 2009

FALL?

Today I struggle with the absent colors of fall.
I have been trying to adjust to the concept of what the so called seasons are here in San Diego. My body, mind and Spirit thrive on the change of the weather. The visual sense of color that create the ooo's and awwww's of change. The feel of the air that brings moisture to my skin and a sense of the body soaking in the world around you. My Spirit sparked with excitement to see and feel the change. To watch the world become anew again, and my senses to do the same. I have seen some of the most beautiful things on this Earth, and have been to some of the most beautiful places. Our Heavenly Father has created the most incredible things. Life, color, the renewing of the earth, the process of each season and it's purpose. Not only for the Earth, but for those of us upon it. To take in each breath of change and to feel your life enriched by it.


Fall has started, yet I have not seen it.
I miss the vibrant colors God has created.
I took these pictures in my parents back yard.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

After 40 years, I still miss the seasons but my most missed season is winter with snow at Christmas. We usually drive up to Julian in October to get our fall fix. You can get some apple pie and bring some apples home, too. Try it...Love ya.

Candi said...

Well I see you made it back from your little adventure! :)

Rob n Katie' said...

Kimberlee Zorad---Come on up to our house, girlie!! :)

Michael E. Kline---I was talking to our BYUMS member back in Provo and they were freezing in the rain with snow on Timp. I love it in Arkansas !!!!