Today began my NEW Adventure. I have been called to be the Relief Society Secretary. It has been about 3 years since this ward has had one, so I get to enjoy being a little creative, which is what I like to do. Most of all I look forward to creating stronger friendships with the Sisters that I haven't had the opportunity to get to know yet. It was so nice to sit in R.S. and to see how much it has grown since the last time I was there on a regular basis. The Chairs are filling up!!
After Sacrament Meeting I naturally started walking towards the Primary Room, and then realized I needed to go the other direction. One of the things I am grateful for is that I do get to go every Sunday and see the kids when I take roll and give announcements, that warms my soul.
I am looking forward to working with the R.S. Presidency and all the fun we are going to have. They are a wonderful group of women and I already enjoy being with them. What a Great New Adventure.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The adventure has just begun... :):)
Cherri White--Good for you. This will be a great experience for you and a great opportunity for growth.
Hazel Day--congratulations on your new calling. I know you loved working with the children but I am sure you will find rewards that come with helping the women, Proud of you sis!!!!
Gina Garner Neder--We are so excited to have you join us!!! You're going to be great in this new calling...
Valerie Cook--You'll do great!
Michael E. Kline---I told you that you have to let go of being a kid sometimes in order to really learn to love it.
Josephine Tamanalevu---Hurray! i get to sit beside u dear :)love ya!
Post a Comment