Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

May 9

Mothers Day started with me sleeping in.  Rob had to go into work early this morning.  So I woke up and walked into the dining room and found these beautiful roses sitting and waiting for me.  Along with the roses was this very sweet letter and a couple of candy bars.  It was a wonderful surprise to wake up too. 
About an hour before church started Rob got home from work, just in time to get ready and go over his talk.  Today Rob and our good friend Ken Pamittan were speaking in Sacrament meeting.  Rob said this was the hardest talk he had to prepare.  I wasn't worried at all.  He has always spoken so wonderfully in Sacrament Meeting and always seems to make others laugh, tear up, and have a ahhhh moment.  He talked to mothers of all types and that every women is a mother whether they have children are married or are single.  I am so grateful to be blessed with such a sweet husband.

1 comment:

Candi said...

That is SO sweet! What a great husband you have. :)