Friday, August 14, 2009

DREW-DREW-DREW

Tomorrow Drew comes into town with his girl-friend Becky to spend a week with us. Drew is our son, (well Rob's son and my step-son). I'm so excited to have them come. He is so much like his dad, not only by looks but also in personality. So our house is going to be filled with even more laughter and craziness than usual.

I am a little nervous because I haven't spent much time with him, and even though he is much older I still have that new-first time step-mom nerves. But I am so looking forward to giving him a hard time and spoiling him. He might be 23yrs old, but I don't think your ever to old to be spoiled (SMILE).

Rob and I have had to rearrange our guest room again so they would have a place to sleep. The only problem we have had is that Kumori and Meicko had to give up their bed, because our guest bed is being used by our renter downstairs. But luckily we have a couple of twin size beds that we got from our friend Ro so the girls will be just fine.

I can't wait to have some fun.

No comments: