I haven't really gotten used to everything on face book yet. I really just started using it a few months ago. I got a huge surprise while looking at different family profile's and their friends. I have cousins in California!! Actually my second cousin Valerie just moved near Sacramento, but a third cousin, Michelle, and her family live here in San Diego. Her husband Jay is in the Navy and at the moment on deployment on the U.S.S. Nimitz til Jan. She has two adorable kids Kaden and Annabelle. I gave her a call today to say hi and see how she was doing with Jay being deployed. The life of a Navy wife. I hope we can get together soon and get to know each other. It's hard being anywhere without family even when you have friends.How are we connected:Catherine and Joseph Hansen (Great-Grandparents)
Catherine Boothe---------------- Sharon Cook (Grandmothers)
Christine Kline ----------------------------------------Cheri White (Mothers)
Catherine Day----------------------------------------------- Michelle Teerlink (us)
The last time I saw Michelle she was about 7 or 8 years old. I am not going to say how long ago that was because then it would give away how old she is, and it is never nice to give away another women's age. But I can say it was more than 15years. WoW, that was a long time ago.
2 comments:
I think it is wonderful that you have found family here in San Diego. Hope you get to meet them soon.
Boy, it's a small world. How exciting finding your cousin here in San Diego! Have fun!
Post a Comment