8-3-2009
My poor Kumori had to go outside to go to the bathroom at 2am Monday morning. She came in running, crying and shaking her head. All of a sudden I started to have a hard time breathing and choking. Then I realized this poor puppy had been skunked. It was a momma skunk and she has 5 babies, so her scent is extra strong.I quickly called Judy and Sandra and they came over with Taylor to help me take care of Kumori. I am very allergic to Skunk and was having a severe asthma attack and couldn't get near her. They are so wonderful and helped so much. It was a lot of work to bathe her a couple of times outside in the grass. The next day I was past exhausted and so was Kumori. I don't think she moved all day from off her bed.
I was so grateful for all their help and everything they did.

No comments:
Post a Comment