Thursday, August 6, 2009

Which Side?

8-6-2009
Kumori got a new rope and a new collar today. After dealing with the skunk she really need a new collar. After having to take 8 baths to get rid of the smell she needed a new toy. The only problem was that she didn't know which side to start chewing on first. (what a dilemma for a dog).


She was so well behaved about being bathed, yet I don't think she will go into the bathroom again for a while. The last bath she got I found out how heavy she could make herself. We got in the bathroom with no problems, she walked right in. Once I closed the door and tried getting her in the tub she decided to lie flat on the ground and pushed her weight down so it was harder to lift her. I did get her in. She weighs about 96lbs, but it was like lifting 150lbs (which I have done). Can't wait for Rob to come home tomorrow so he can enjoy our new, very clean, puppy.

No comments: