When Rob and I got married we both had a double bed. So when we were married we got a King size. Well Kumori use to sleep on my bed with me when she was a much smaller. We gave the dogs one of the beds and used the other for a guest bed. Then we let our renter, in the room downstairs, borrow the guest bed. When our sweet Drew and Becky came for a visit we gave them the other bed, leaving the dogs without one.....until we picked up some twin mattresses from our friend Ro.
Yes our kids are spoiled.
Now after Drew and Becky went home that meant Kumori's bed was left in the guest room. I didn't even think about her getting on it til I looked in the room and there she was. Looking at me saying "what, it was my bed first". Yes, my dog's talk to me.
I have been worried about Kumori putting a hole in the quilt on the bed, so we put Hubert on the bed so she couldn't fit. They both take up about the same amount of room (SMILE).



2 comments:
And what beautiful, spoiled babies you have!!
I agree, our babies do talk to us and as far as spoiling them, I like to say it is loving them-not spoiling.
Post a Comment