Rob and I were out on the lake one evening and came across the Goose Gangs. We were excited and nervous all at the same time. Not really sure what to expect, but we were curious to see what they were going to do. The pictures are of what happened.
These are the North Shore Geese

3 comments:
I haven't seen the Canadian geese but one Easter we had an entire flock of ducks land in our front yard. I believe one was hurt and the others were waiting and helping it out. They (geese and ducks)are a lot of fun to watch. xoxo
I read all the blogs- Loved the family reunion pics- I need to post mine- Was good to see you and that jelly was great!- Oh and are you home yet?- or still on vacation?
Did you do honk calls at them?
Geese are scary. They like to chase and hiss. Always happens to me and Thavee.
Post a Comment