Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Water Toys

7-3-2009
While Rob and I were staying at Pop's and Mom's for a week I decided that Rob and I should rent some SeaDoos and go have some fun out on the lake. Now, I nor Rob have ever been on these before so this was a new experience for us. My sweet Rob had told Pop's and Mom that he really didn't want to try them, but he was going to do it because I wanted to. Wasn't that nice of him. Especially after we were on them for only about ten minutes before he came to me very excited and said "These things are AWESOME, with have to get Wayne down here on these"!!! So I guess my plan wasn't such a bad idea after all (SMILE).
When he tells people about riding out on them he does say that the first time he started it up he quickly stopped and said a prayer. Apparently it was faster than he thought it was going to be. YEHAW!!
Wayne and Hazel came down on Thursday night and my Popo and Mau' (my parents) were leaving on Friday. So we rented them for two hours in the morning so everyone could have fun. It was really fun to watch my Popo out on them. It was like watching a 10 year old. He enjoyed them so much that he even took an extra turn. I enjoyed watching him.

SPEEDY!!!!
I AM going to catch you!

Just Cruzin!

This is COOL!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

You are so funny and fun to be around. Looks like another great time!