Now, of course, boys being boys they challenged each other to a race and of course they challenged me as well. I Won against all three of them (Wayne, Rob, and my Popo) every time. In the video you can hear Rob say "she's taken him too". Pop's said "Look she's laying down on that thing". Mau' said "that girl is somethin' else." Popo said after laughing "That's my girl, you can never slow her down."
Ain't that the Truth!!!!!!
Of course now that we have played on them one of these days when we win the lottery (hahaha) we are going to buy some. They are great fun!
Of course now that we have played on them one of these days when we win the lottery (hahaha) we are going to buy some. They are great fun!




3 comments:
I am jealous- Patti and I havent got to go down all year!- DINY
You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go, chickie!!!
Post a Comment