Monday, July 13, 2009

My Parents on Vacation?

7-1-2009
It has been a long time since my parents have been on a good, relaxing, vacation. While my sweet Rob and I were staying up at Pop's and Mom's, Rob's dad's place, we decided to have my parents come up for a couple of days. It was one of the greatest things we could do for them.

My dad works extremely hard whether it is at work or at home. I can't remember the last time I ever saw my parents truely relax and enjoy themselves. It felt good to watch them.

At Pop's and Mom's house there is no internet or cell phone service. This means my dad couldn't check on his work stuff or get calls from work asking for help on something. It was perfect!!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Sounds wonderful. Everyone should get to experience the quiet and peaceful serenity of nature and vacation.