Wednesday, July 8, 2009

DAY Family Reunion

6-28-2009
It was a lot of work to get to this DAY Reunion put together. I want to start by saying THANK YOU to everyone who helped to get it ready. It was so much fun to meet family I hadn't met yet and to hear the other side to a few funny stories about Rob's childhood, some of those other sides are even funnier than the side I had already heard.
Kelly, JR, Rob
These three boys grew up together and caused a lot of trouble in the process. This is the first time all three of them have been together in such a long time. If you notice they're all about the same size.
THAT'S RIGHT BOYS SUCK IN THAT GUT!!!!!
Hazel and Draxton

Kelly's mom, Rob's mom, Dad Dan, Aunt Barbie

Rob's Mom

It was great to have mom, Loretta, and dad, Dan, come down. I enjoy sitting and talking with her. She always has something to say. This is Kelly's Mom, Virgina, who Rob has always called Mom. She was a pure delight to see and talk with. We were very excited that she came. Here is Kelly and his grandaughter (I forgot her name). When Kelly, Jerri (His wife), and Virginia showed up I think they got a bigger reception of hellos than anyone else did. I just know that Rob was very happy that they all came.
Diana, Mary, Patti

One of the things I wanted to point out in this picture and the next one is the yellow Goldwing and next to it is the yellow Mustang. Now int the picture bellow you can see the yellow Jeep. They all belong to Wayne and Hazel. Wayne really likes yellow.

Better picture of Diana and Patti. Pops is checking out the Jeep.A game that showed us how to and not to hit the birdie, as well as how to count. I'm not sure who's team won, but the score was always in our favour, just ask Rob.

Team #1 Rob, Me, and Amanda. Team #2 Wayne, Kieth, and his girlfriend Carrie

(picture taken before I joined the game)
This is the way to end a Day Reunion!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

That looks like my families family reunion! I'm not kidding. The people looked so familiar! : Glad you had a good time.