Monday, April 12, 2010

Garden 2010

It has taken us longer this year to get our garden planted,and growing.  Because of where it is and how small it is we had to till the ground and replace soil so that there would be the nutrients needed to grow a good garden.  So my hard working man pulled out his tiller and started our garden. 
That's my man hard at work!
We had 1 pepper plant and our strawberries left from last year that are still good.
This is one of our garden protectors.  So far he is doing a wonderful job.
Things are already turning green.
It's a small garden, but it will do for now.  We plan on building another tier by next year, we would like a much bigger garden.
This is what we have for this year.  I decided to put pictures tags of everything I planted this year.  Last year I forgot three of the things I planted, that is till they started to grow.  I lost the paper that had them all written down on.  As you can see there is a question mark for one of them.  I had already forgotten what it was and I had so many seed packets that I wanted to plant that I don't know which one it was I actually planted.  So now we have to wait till we see it pops it's head out of the ground. 

No comments: