We usually leave our doors open during during part of the day when it is nice outside so our dogs can go in out and we can enjoy the weather. Of course this means that flys come in every once in a while. You would think that we would use a normal fly swatter.....you would think...
I was sitting in my chair when I saw Rob bringing in our little shop vac from the porch. I was curious to see what he was planning to do with it. All of a sudden it hit me he has decided to catch flys with it. This is now a redneck flyswatter. It was so fun to watch him swing the hose around in the air. If anyone saw it from a distance he would look like he has catching ghosts.
Very determined to catch a fly.
What???

3 comments:
hahahahahahahaha...oh, boy, I just about peed my pants!
Okay that was funny- Patti said 'gottalove him- but your brothers a bit wierd-
Okay that was funny- Patti said 'gottalove him- but your brothers a bit wierd-
Post a Comment