After dropping Becky off at the airport to head back to Phoenix Rob, Drew and I met up wit Hazel and Wayne for a quick breakfast at "Waffle House". After breakfast Wayne joined us in the car and we headed back for the lake. Hazel joined us with us the next day.
Rob has always said that there were no fish in this lake because he has never seen anyone catch one. So of course Drew and I had to prove him wrong. After he saw one caught he had no problem trolling the boat for us while we were fishin'. We caught a few more bass. Wayne and Drew went night fishin' to catch a couple cat fish. then Drew left to go visit some of his mom's family for a couple days. I am so glad he was able to take that opportunity. It's hard living away from everyone.
You can never play to much Uno Attack with this family.



No comments:
Post a Comment