Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Seadoo FUN again!!!!

One of the things my dad enjoys doing with us is being on the seadoo's, but of course they are AWESOME!
This time my  mom joined in on the fun.  She has always been very scared of drowning, and so doing something like getting on a seadoo is a HUGE deal.  It was actually amazing to me that she even asked to get on one.  My dad asked if she wanted to get on with him or with me and she chose him because I go to fast, hahaha.
I was so excited to see her out on the water.  She said she had a wonderful time and that she would do it again.  Even though she looks terrified in the pictures, she was having a great time.  It was also the first time I have ever seen my mom in shorts, ever.

1 comment:

Michael Kline said...

She has great legs. And Boy!, can she hug tight!