For those who were affected by my last entry and were hurt by it, I had no intention of hurting anyone by writing how I felt into MY blog journal. I do have many friends here in San Diego. Many that I enjoy talking to and spending time with. I count each and every one of them dear to my heart. I know that if there was anything that we needed they would be there and most already have. If you were hurt by my blog entry I am sorry, but there was a reason I wrote it.
If you have a best friend then you know the bond that is created there. I had (have) that best girl friend bond and it is gone from this earth at this time. It is something you can't go searching for, or ask someone to be that, or even say I want that person to be my best friend. It is something that happens when it is supposed to with who it is going to, and that's all there is to it. I have had that bond different times in my life and even a couple times with two people at once. I was very blessed to have that gift, and that is what it is a gift. My first best friend that I had for 32years was my Becca.
So what happened a couple days ago? It was Sunday before and during Sacrament meeting. Before the meeting had started a sister came to me to let me know about another sister who had left quickly with tears in her eyes. That is friends caring about each other. Then as the Young Women were talking about girls camp I could see the bond that a couple of them have. I looked to their leaders and others in the ward who have that same bond. I started to feel the ache in my heart from not having that at this time. If you have never had it then you crave to have it. If you have had it at one time you hurt to have it again because you know of it's great power and strength. After Church Rob and I headed North to visit with Steve, Susan and the kids. Rob has known them for a very long time because he used to be Steve's step-dad. Rob is dad and grandpa to them and I am really just the drag along. Then on Monday I went to the park to walk and get Kumori used to it. I met up with two good friends and we did have a good time. One watches the kids while the other one runs. As I was returning from my walk I ran into one of them who had basically asked me to not mention the others husband because of him being gone for a year (Navy). These two are best friends, they watch each others back. I really miss having that. I had it for 32 years, and now it is gone. Maybe someday Our Heavenly Father will bless me with that bond of a best girlfriend once again. I do have the Bestest friend in the world and that is my sweet Rob. I am so grateful for the forever bond that we have and the knowledge that nothing can take it away or replace it. He is my SMILE.
I have many good friends here in California, many I truly enjoy spending time with and talking to. I know I can call on anyone of them. Friends are important and I am grateful that I have so many.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment