Thursday, June 25, 2009

COW'S

Theresa, the person staying at our house taking care of our dogs, house, and garden has never seen a cow up close before. I know that there are many people that have never seen a cow up close before, yet I couldn't stop laughing about it. It really struck me funny. So here is a picture of a couple cows, under a tree, enjoying the weather. I hope everyone gets the opportunity to see a cow up close before it becomes hamburger.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I always thought it was HILARIOUS when I was growing up that "tourists" would stop their car next to our house to take pics of the calves in the field by our house. They were in heaven we were actually movin' the cows around because they couldn't believe there were real "cowboys and cowgirls" on horses movin' the cows. TOO FUNNY!!! :) We had many pictures taken and many videos recorded on those days.