
When my Sister-in-law Diana and Patty were out this way we went to the Zoo. I had never seen Elephant poo-poo paper before. So when I saw some at the San Diego Zoo I had to get some. When I was talking to the girls the decision of surprising Rob with it in the bathroom came up. So that is what I did. I framed it with a couple of pictures, one of an elephant and one of his poo. It actually looks pretty good. Thanks Girls.
Of course Rob's comment of it was "We spent $$$$$ to frame Elephant Poo-Poo, awesome (sarcastically said)". my reply was "Yep, and it was worth every sent." (excitedly said).

2 comments:
Very nice Katie! I need to get you that picture of Kamea and Kumori
NICE! Glad to see you're decorating, too. Only you would spend money on poo! You've outdone me on this, for sure!
Post a Comment