Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Scratch my back PLEASE!!!!


Have you ever needed a back scratcher so bad and you couldn't find anything. Well My sweet husband has that problem all the time. So I decided it was time to start to invest in back scratchers. I got on ebay and found a few different kinds. I got ones that you mount on the wall that are called bear tree scrathers, corn cobs,ones with bristles, one's that are compact into pen size and bamboo one's with rollers. They are stratigically placed through out the house and are ready for use. It was definetly a smart investment. I only put a few in the picture, I didn't want to forget where I put them all. (SMILE).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea! Having multiple scratchers around the house is a god send for me. I always seem to get an itch! One of the best places I have found for getting good quality back scratchers is backscratcherworld.com. They have a huge variety in all price ranges. Happy Father's Day!

Sandra said...

Wow,I like your way of thinking!!!

Diny123 said...

KAtie- I remember Bobby even as a child would ask a stranger "Could you scratch my back?" NEVER could get enough of it!- haha
He's so lucky to have you!