We got to Arkansas on Saturday just in time to be here for Fathers Day. It was so neat to go to Church and be there with some old friends. I have the windows down, shoes off and the smell of the mountain air is incredible. I sure do love going home.
I did miss being there for the Primary kids, but...........
I did miss being there for the Primary kids, but...........
This is the way to have VACATION!!!
This is my parents home, there house number 4.
Very few people live on there street, OH, to live somewhere where like this.
!!YEHAW!! WE ARE HERE!!!

4 comments:
Looks like y'all are having a blast, just from that picture of Rob. :) Relaxin'...just what a vacation's for...
You mean you don't miss it here? Living on a hill with a freeway out your window? The beautiful smell of exhaust...I don't get you!:)
Glad you made it safe and sound! For Rob-safe and sound asleep. We miss you!! Have lots of fun and give our love to your family.
Iforgot to say that I, too, would love to live someplace like this.
Post a Comment