We are staying at Wayne, Rob's brother, and Hazel, Wayne's wife, house for the family reunion on Sunday, July 28. SOOOO that means preparing the house for tons of people to be here. The boys started working downstairs with the vacuum when the belt broke. Rob and Wayne went to get another belt for it and came home with a brand new vacuum. YES, they bought a brand new one. Actually this is what they told everyone " We bought a belt, and the vacuum came with it".
Now when they opened the box of course it wasn't assembled. I had to take a picture of the three of these monkey's putting it together. It was so hard not to laugh while watching them. It took about 20 minutes before they got out the instructions.
Wayne, little Kieth (Wayne's son), Rob
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Men are great. . .xoxo Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Hi to everyone.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! This is the best story I've heard all day.
Post a Comment